• Can I run a 2 Litre engine with a turbo
Yes, but with a 36mm restrictor and a minimum weight, see class rules for details.  Class Rules

  • What Signage is required on the cars
Refer the Club Signage rules

  • What racing licence do I require
You will require a Motorsport Australia "Circuit Racing" licence. The easiest way to obtain this is to complete an OLT day (Observed Licence Test). Refer Motorsport Australia manual